RWS PowerCore2 - Street Series
RACEWIRE Solutions is proud to introduce a new line of Auxillary Relay PDM units for drag race and street cars. The PDM system is capable of operating in high vibration environments such as drag racing, off-road, and street/strip cars. These PDM units use common plug-in fuses, relays and circuit breakers. These modules are designed for higher power outputs, and IP67 rated for moisture and sealing if the need is there.
This unit is designed for the consumer who wants to wire their car themselves without the hassle of using “Universal Green PC" type relay type boards.
This PowerCore - Street Series unit comes with the relay/fuse block, 15’ wiring harness for each relay output,10ft wiring harness for the inputs, and 8ft of red /black battery cable. This unit will cover the needs of alot of customers who need one central location for the main chassis electrical system.
PowerCore2- Street Series
- Headlights Low (2 outputs)
Headlights Brights (2 outputs)
- Parking Lights (4 Outputs)
- Dash Lights Circuit
- 12V Ignition Gauge Power
- Integrated 4 Corner Turn Signals and Brake Lights
- Brake Light Switch Wiring
- Ignition Relay - 20 amp
- Starter Relay - 35 amp
- Water Pump Relay (20 amp)
- Fan Relay - (35 amp)
- Trans Cooler Relay - (20 amp)
- Linelock Relay - (20 amp)
- Transbrake Relay - (20 amp)
- Aux #1 Relay - (20 amp)
- Aux #2 Relay - (20 amp)
- Fuel Pump Relay - (35 Amp)
- Ignition Box Output signal wires (Ignition 12v, transbrake, linelock signal for ECU.
- 5 Ignition Power, Spare Circuits
- Flasher Module Included (LED Light Capable)
- Optional Cage Mount
- Easy, 3/8" stud connection for power and ground
- All Pre-wired
- 15ft Wiring Output Harness to all components prewired into a Deutsch 31 Pin Bulkhead.
- 10ft Wiring Input harness prewired into a Deutsch 23 Pin Bulkhead.
- Optional Matching 8 Switch Roll Cage Switch panel (Starter / Ignition/ Fuel Pump / Water-Fan/ Trans Cooler / Turn Signals / Head Lights-Park Lights/ Aux). Retail is $425 for the switch panel, discounted to $395 for this wiring package.