RaceWire Auxillary Relay PDM-04 Boost
RACEWIRE Solutions is proud to introduce a new line of Auxillary Relay PDM units for drag race and street cars. The PDM system is capable of operating in high vibration environments such as drag racing, off-road, and strip/strip cars. These PDM units use common plug-in fuses, relays, and circuit breakers. These modules are 200 amp capable as well.
This unit is designed for the consumer who wants to wire their car themselves without the hassle of using “Universal Green PC" type relay type boards.
This PDM-04 Boost Module comes with the relay/fuse block, 15’ wiring harness for each relay output, 8ft wiring harness for the inputs, and 6ga Power cable.
PDM-04 - Boost
- Trans Cooling Fan Relay - 35 Amp
- Engine Water Pump Relay - 35 Amp
- Transbrake Solenoid Relay - 35 Amp
- Dump Valve Solenoid Relay (2 outputs) - 35 Amp, activated with transbrake
- Boost Solenoids Relay (2 Outputs) - 35 Amp, (Activated w/ external data log/arming switch)
- Clutch / Converter Lock-up Relay (2 Outputs) - 35 Amp (Activated with external ground input from ECU/Boost Controller)
- Intercooler Pump Relay - 35 Amp
- Aux #1 Relay - 35 Amp
- 2 Trans-brake Outputs to be used for 2-Steps, MSD, EFI Systems
- All Pre-wired
- 15ft Wiring Output Harness to all accesories
- 8ft Wiring Input harness