RaceWire Auxillary PDM-03 Nitrous
RACEWIRE Solutions is proud to introduce a new line of Auxillary Relay PDM units for drag race and street cars. The PDM system is capable of operating in high vibration environments such as drag racing, off-road, and strip/strip cars. These PDM units use common plug-in fuses, relays, and circuit breakers. These modules are 200 amp capable as well.
This unit is designed for the consumer who wants to wire their car themselves without the hassle of using “Universal Green PC" type relay type boards.
This PDM-03 Nitrous Module comes with the relay/fuse block, 12’ wiring harness for each relay output, 8ft wiring harness for the inputs, and 6ga Power cable.
PDM-03 - Nitrous
- Stage 1 Nitrous Relay w/ 5 outputs - 50 Amp Relay
- Stage 2 NItrous Relay w/ 5 Outputs - 50 Amp Relay
- Purge Solenoid Relay w/ 2 outputs - 35 Amp Relay
- Trans Brake Relay - 35 amp
- Nitrous Fuel Pump - 35 amp
- Integrated Nitrous Arm/Wide Open Throttle Circuit Interrupt, “Normally Closed” output circuits for activation of Nitrous relays on trans-brake release.
- Aux #1 Relay - 20 Amp
- Aux #2 Relay - 20 Amp
- 2 Trans-brake Outputs to be used for 2-Steps, MSD, EFI Systems
- Each Stage of nitrous has an extra output for 12V retard activations
- Stage 2 Nitrous is wired in with WOT Interrupt, and is activated via external ground input (ECU, RPM Switch, Timer etc)
- All Pre-wired
- 12ft Wiring Output harness to accessories
- 8ft Wiring Input harness